Installing Window Blinds?
When choosing the window blinds that will serve you optimally, both functionally and aesthetically, please take a moment to consider the following factors:
• Is this for a commercial or domestic application?
• How many windows are being dressed?
• Is space limited? (Choices needn’t be.)
• Which materials do you wish to use?
• Which direction do you want the blind slats to sit in?
• What’s your budget for the project?
• Do you require frame stains or colours which match or contrast with the existing décor?
• What look do you hope to achieve? Professional, relaxing, contemporary, Mediterranean?
• Are the blinds representative of your personality? If you’re vibrant red, green or blue not beige natured, window blinds experts can accommodate your wishes.
• How much light do you want to shut out?
• Is privacy a primary concern too?
• Would you prefer manual or motorised window blinds?
• Could fitted window blinds work more effectively in the space?
When you utilise the skills and experience of window blinds experts like Smart Blinds team, you’ll appreciate having specialists on hand. The process is a pleasure from the initial idea to design, production and beyond the window blinds installation.
Smart Blinds has showrooms in Caversham and Thatcham and its team is proud that for over 20 years they’ve helped numerous clients source their perfect, quality window blinds solutions.
They offer free measuring and fitting and won’t browbeat you in to a decision. A 1-year guarantee is standard for window blinds. Their team wants to help you achieve your goals and enjoy your product for many pleasant years.
There’s a variety of window blinds on the market for you to make your selection from; something to suit everyone.
• Faux wood blinds.
• Motorised blinds.
• Fitted window blinds.
• Pleated blinds.
• Roller blinds.
• Roman blinds.
• Venetian blinds.
• Vertical blinds.
Motorised blinds are widely perceived as the future of window blinds. They require minimum effort to offer maximum style and operation. Child safety is guaranteed, peace of mind is invaluable.
Currently, motorised options are available for roller, roman, vertical, venetian and roof blinds.
It couldn’t be simpler to charge the blinds battery. 24 hours of charge delivers 5-7 months of power and the battery and charger are provided during the window blinds installation. Operation is via a smartphone, remote control or a home automation system.
Sophistication, stylish finishes and an inspiring property investment.
Perfect fit blinds are within frames which sit securely between the window’s glass/UPVC and its beading. Essentially, fitted window blinds become part of the window. Whatever the size or specification required, enjoy the luxury of being able to operate the blinds even when the window is open.
Convenient, charming, space saving.
Roller blinds are perennial favourites. Made to measure lined fabric, wood or plastic with a top rail and cord, these blinds can be pulled up or down simply. Roman blinds are similar, but they have a pole rather than a rail to wind the window blinds material around.
Versatile, enduring, elegant.
Please call on or speak to a window blinds installation specialist to realise your design wishes.