The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Cleaning Firm and How to Choose the Best One
If you had any doubts or misgivings about the importance of keeping a clean and sanitary workspace in today’s day and age, take a look at some of the enlightening facts and figures shown below:
- The Rule of Sevens: It only takes about seven seconds – yes, seven seconds – for a client to form an initial impression of your property and it takes more than seven additional visits to change it. So if you have a habit of ignoring your gutters, windows, welcome areas, and vents, it won’t take long for negative perceptions to start impacting your bottom line.
- Decrease Absenteeism: One sick employee can infect dozens of other staff members in as little as four hours, which is why sick days cost UK companies more than £25 billion on an annual basis. However, you can mitigate the spread of viruses and bacteria simply by establishing a habitual upkeep schedule with a reputable local cleaning firm.
- Legal Compliance: According to the HSE watchdog organisation, all employees are entitled to operate in environments where health risks, safety hazards, and dangerous threats are properly controlled and contained, which is why it’s imperative to insulate yourself from potential lawsuits by implementing a routine cleaning regimen.
- Increase Productivity: During a recent university study, over 85% of today’s office workers attested to the fact that an unsanitary, unkempt workplace impedes productivity, attentiveness, and retention while a clean setting encourages a sense of pride and increases on-site efficiency.
As you might imagine by now, it’s in your best interests to partner with a trustworthy local cleaning organisation and establish a suitable maintenance programme, particularly if you’ve neglected your workplace for some time now.
Fortunately, this brief article will help you do exactly that.
Step One: Find an Experienced, Accredited Firm
Regardless of whether you happen to be looking for after builders cleaning in Suffolk or contract cleaning in Colchester, you’ll want to find a local company that can tout the following aspects:
- At least 30 years of experience in the maintenance and upkeep sector
- IPAF-trained technicians
- SafeContractor approved and Constructionline accredited
- Member of PASMA and CHAS
- CIS6 registered
Step Two: Check the Suite of Services
Next, you’ll want to turn your attention towards the company’s in-house proficiencies to ensure a comprehensive approach:
- Post-build cleaning services
- Industrial-strength power washing and water jetting
- Inclusive gutter maintenance and upkeep
- Vacuuming and dusting for carpets and upholstery
- Contemporary window cleaning with on-demand reach and wash services
- Contract cleaning for schools, office buildings, apartment buildings, and factories
- In-house abseiling and cherry picker provisions
Step Three: Confirm a Client-Oriented Approach and Schedule a Consultation
Last but not least, you’ll want to evaluate some of the more often overlooked aspects before scheduling an on-site visit:
- Family-owned business
- Fully insured, ideally for £5 million
- Valuable referral program
- Extensive gallery of past projects located directly on the homepage
- 24/7 hotline with an on-demand response service
If you adhere to this simple guide during your research, it won’t take long to find a cost-effective service provider that will treat your business with the utmost professionalism and respect. Maintaining a clean, sanitised workspace just got a whole lot easier.