What Can Guelph House Cleaners Do For You?
Keeping a house clean is easier said than done. In a home with 2-3 kids, it is an ever-ending challenge. Without adequate manpower or skills, it is possible to get behind or neglect cleaning in some parts of the house, leading to accumulated dirt and the hazards that come with it, including vermin and diseases.
When house cleaning becomes overwhelming, the best solution is to call in professional Guelph house cleaners. There are several benefits of doing this including saving on time and more thorough cleaning. What can professional house cleaners do for you?
Cleaning tasks living room
- Steam cleaning and vacuuming of rugs and carpets
- Steam cleaning fabrics including upholstery, curtains, and drapes
- Cleaning, wiping and polishing furniture
- Cleaning and polishing reflective surfaces including chrome surfaces, glass and mirror surfaces
- Removing hand and fingerprint stains on the walls
Cleaning tasks in the bedrooms
- Clearing clutter in storage spaces including cabinets and wall shelves
- Cleaning, wiping and polishing reflective surfaces like light switches and dressing mirrors
- Cleaning and vacuuming carpets and rugs including bedside rugs
- Wiping and polishing glass and mirror surfaces including window panes
- Mopping and vacuuming floors
- Cleaning and polishing cabinet handles door knobs and metallic bed heads.
Cleaning the kitchen
- Emptying and cleaning drawers and cabinets
- Clearing and cleaning the fridge including mildew and mild removal by disinfecting
- Clearing grime off the oven, degreasing the interior, cleaning and wiping the exteriors
- Clearing limescale off water handling implements including faucets and sinks
- Cleaning and disinfecting the dishwasher
- Cleaning other kitchen appliances including microwave, toaster, toaster, and kettle
- Cleaning the kitchen countertops, walls, and floor including degreasing the floor.
- Emptying, cleaning and disinfecting the kitchen refuse cans
Cleaning the bathroom
- Clearing soap scum from the shower screen
- Cleaning and disinfecting the shower area including clearing the drains
- Cleaning the bathtub and hand sinks including clearing lime scale and water stains from the surface
- Cleaning the toilet area including clearing stains in the toilet bowl and disinfecting it. The toilet seat is also cleaned and disinfected
- Wiping, cleaning and polishing glass and mirror surfaces including window panes, and shower mirrors
- Cleaning bathroom carpets and rugs
- Clearing dirty towels
Thorough house cleaning is a demanding task. Remember that there are other cleaning tasks to be done in areas like the garage or the attic as well. It is simply overwhelming for one or two people. The best solution remains to make a cleaning arrangement with Guelph house cleaners. Your whole home remains hygienic, fresh and inviting.